RE: [XSL-FO] Digest Number 285

  • Michiel Verhoef
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 7:41 AM
      Sounds to me like you can do this by using SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics).

      You can use SVG within Apache FOP (Batik, the Apache SVG engine is included)
      but you
      might be able to use SVG within other FO engines.

      For more information see http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/ and
      http://xml.apache.org/batik/index.html

      HTH,

      Michiel