Spacing between blocks

  • pmdgexinc
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2002
      Hi,

      Is there a way that I can control the spacing algorithm for space
      between fo:blocks? For example, we have situations where spacing
      between blocks is measured as either base-to-base or "visual" (i.e.
      base-to-top). So a base-to-base spacing would be from the base of one
      block to the base of the first line of the next block. Base to top is
      from the base of one block to the top of the first line of the next
      block. Would I need to use the "line-stacking-strategy" property for
      a block? Are there baseline properties in XSL FO that I can use?

      Thanks,
      Peter