Page total calculation

  • billkpchan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2002
      Hi all,

      I am now writing a report format that list the values of a number of
      items on a table. On each page end, it shows the total value.
      However, I would also like to show the total value on that page only.
      Could anybody tell me how to do that? Here is my codes.

      <fo:page-sequence master-reference="simple">

      <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">
      <fo:block text-align="start" font-size="6pt" font-
      family="sans-serif" line-height="8pt">
      REPORT TOTAL =
      <xsl:value-of select="sum(Amount)" />
      </fo:block>
      </fo:static-content>

      <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
      <fo:table space-after.optimum="15pt">
      <fo:table-column column-width="2cm" />
      <fo:table-body font-size="6pt" font-family="sans-
      serif">

      <xsl:for-each select="Invoice">
      <fo:table-cell>
      <fo:block text-align="start">