FW: [XSL-FO] Last page rendering

  • mail
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2002
      Message
      Ciprian

      I think you have the same problem I encountered a few weeks ago.

      The support the page-position="last" is not the same for all FO formatters. RenderX, for example, do not currently support page-position="last", although I have been told that this should form part of their next release.

      If your application requires this feature at all costs and you can't wait for RenderX, then could try the Antenna House XSL Formatter which does support this feature.

      I hope this is of help to you.

      Regards,
      Geoffrey Niven