RE: [XSL-FO] XML and XSL, newbie needs advice

  • Giannetti, Fabio
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2002
      Hi Nick,
      I think it worth it to have a look to a couple of application that I
      have made to help people to author XML+XSL documents without knowing in
      great details XSL-T and XSL itself.
      WH2FO a Word 2000 HTML output converter into XML+XSL:
      http://wh2fo.sourceforge.net

      FOA an XSL-T authoring tool to create XSL-FO documents from XML content:
      http://foa.sourceforge.net

      Both of them are open-source project and you can find documentation,
      examples, tutorials and there are users and support mailing lists.

      Hope this helps, Fabio