RE: [XSL-FO] FOP: how do I get my content to overflow onto a new page?

  • Pouliot, Brian R.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2001
      Yes, I have a static header in xsl-region-before and a static footer in
      xsl-region-after.

      I use a simple-page-master to specify the page layout. Here's the code:

      <xsl:template name="pageMaster">
      <fo:layout-master-set>
      <fo:simple-page-master master-name="simple"
      page-height="27.94cm"
      page-width="20.66cm"
      margin-top="1.27cm"
      margin-bottom="1.27cm"
      margin-left="1.27cm"
      margin-right="1.27cm">
      <fo:region-before extent="4.37cm"/>
      <fo:region-body margin-top="4.37cm"
      margin-bottom="1.40cm" overflow="paginate"></fo:region-body>
      <fo:region-after extent="1.40cm"/>
      </fo:simple-page-master>

      <fo:sequence-specification>
      <fo:sequence-specifier-repeating
      page-master-first="simple" page-master-repeating="simple" />
      </fo:sequence-specification>

      </fo:layout-master-set>
      </xsl:template> <!-- pageMaster -->

      Thanks,