Layers?

  • Jeffrey A. Stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12 7:12 AM

      Hi all,

      I have trying to dig up any information on layering. In particular we are trying to create a stylesheet that will display the page number in white on top of a black background or an image. Does anyone know if this is possible by layering the page number over a black image or area, or is it possible to display the page number in a block or a cell with the background black and the foreground white?

      Thanks in advance.

      Jeff

    • Bryan Rasmussen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12 8:30 AM

         Does anyone know if this is possible by layering the page number over a black image or area, or is it possible to display the page number in a block or a cell with the background black and the foreground white?
        <fo:block background-color="black" color="white"><fo:page-number/></fo:block>