RE: [XSL-FO] table borders

  • Jeffrey A. Stewart
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2002

      If you want to apply that same border to all side of a cell(s), you can specify all of the styles in a single attribute:

      <fo:table-cell border="solid black 1px">

      Jeff Stewart

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 13, 2002
        Well, that's what I thought I was getting from reading... .

        border-* on <table> implies nothing about the internal borders (the
        ones around the cells).

        This is definately the most flexible approach, but it also requires
        the most FO to describe. In cases where you want a grid-type table,
        many border-* attributes are required on many <table-cell>s to
        accomplish it.

        Seems a shame there isn't a more concise way to express a grid-like
        table.

        -Michael