Hi

  • jean.philippe.boureau@pierre-fabre.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2002
      Context : i use FOP

      I create a multipage table in my XSL file and render it OK

      but at final in my PDF file, there is empty row at juste before the break
      of page

      Can anyone help me ?

      Jean-Michel
    • Juan Pablo
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 23, 2002

                    Hi i’m new on this Forum, my name is Juan Pablo , and i from Argentina…

                    I Looking for a Component (DLL) to transform XSL-FO to PDF or Text not on Java like FOP o RendeX products… to use this directly from ASP or VB???

                    Somebody Help me???

                    Thanks! And sorry for my poor English :)

      • Bryan Rasmussen

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2003

            I am currently facing two issues
            1. I am unable to set proper margins for my region-body. It overlaps the
            header and footer. I need to assign 3cm for my region-before and 1cm for
            my region-after. The region-body should than go to the next page if it
            dose not fit inside the layout area.

            2. I am trying to have a different header and footer for my first page
            and rest of the pages. Can somebody please help me (show examples or
            links) to writing multiple page-sequences. One for the first page and
            the other for the rest of the pages.

            Attached is my current layout-master and page-sequence

            <xsl:template match="PatientData/PatientInfo">

            <fo:layout-master-set>
            <fo:simple-page-master master-name="ProgressNote"
            xsl:use-attribute-sets="page.attrib">
            <fo:region-body margin-top ="5cm"/>
            <fo:region-before extent="3cm"/>
            <fo:region-after extent="0.5cm"/>
            </fo:simple-page-master>

            <fo:page-sequence-master master-name="ProgressNote_pm">
            <fo:repeatable-page-master-reference master-name="ProgressNote"/>
            </fo:page-sequence-master>
            </fo:layout-master-set>

            <fo:page-sequence master-reference="ProgressNote">

            <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-before">
            <fo:block>
            <xsl:call-template name="ProgessNoteHeader"/>
            </fo:block>
            </fo:static-content>

            <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">
            <fo:block text-align="center">
            <fo:page-number/>
            </fo:block>
            </fo:static-content>

            <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
            <fo:block>
            <xsl:call-template name="ProgressNoteBody"/>
            </fo:block>
            </fo:flow>

            </fo:page-sequence>

            </fo:root>
            </xsl:template>

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 5, 2003
              At 2003-06-05 10:03 -0400, Jignesh Shah wrote:
              >1. I am unable to set proper margins for my region-body. It overlaps the
              >header and footer. I need to assign 3cm for my region-before and 1cm for
              >my region-after. The region-body should than go to the next page if it
              >dose not fit inside the layout area.

              Add margins to your region-body to cover each of the extents of the
              perimeter regions you use. There is no automatic exclusion of regions from
              each other, it is up to you to set the inside boundaries of the body to be
              away from the perimeter regions.

              >2. I am trying to have a different header and footer for my first page
              >and rest of the pages. Can somebody please help me (show examples or
              >links) to writing multiple page-sequences. One for the first page and
              >the other for the rest of the pages.

              <fo:page-sequence-master master-name="firstAndRest">
              <fo:single-page-master-reference master-name="first"/>
              <fo:repeatable-page-master-reference master-name="rest"/>
              </fo:page-sequence-master>

              I hope this helps.

              --
              Upcoming hands-on courses: (registration still open!)
              - (XSLT/XPath and/or XSL-FO) North America: June 16-20, 2003

              ISBN 0-13-065196-6 Definitive XSLT and XPath
              ISBN 0-13-140374-5 Definitive XSL-FO
              ISBN 1-894049-11-X Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
              Member of the XML Guild of Practitioners: http://XMLGuild.info