More keep properties

  • Carmelo Montanez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6 7:23 AM
      Hi All:

      The XSL specifications seems to be very forceful as to how areas are to
      be stacked
      for "list-item" FO's. It also looks to me that a "list-block" FO can only
      contain
      "list-item" FO's and those are constrained to be on a different lines (from
      the next one)
      Please look at the following pseudo code:

      <fo:list-block>
      <fo-list-item keep-with-next.within-line="always">
      <fo:list-item-label>
      <fo:block>label 1</fo:block>
      </fo:list-item-label>
      <fo-list-item-body>
      <block>List Item 1>
      </fo:list-item-body>
      </list-item>
      <fo-list-item>
      <fo:list-item-label>
      <fo:block>label 2</fo:block>
      </fo:list-item-label>
      <fo-list-item-body>
      <block>List Item 2>
      </fo:list-item-body>
      </list-item>
      </list-block>

      Is it possible at all to keep the two list-item together on the same line?,
      if not then the
      can someone please tell me what is the use of a "keep-with-next.within-line"
      property
      within a "list-item" FO. (I guess the same may apply to other FO's).

      Greetings,
      Carmelo Montanez

      Carmelo Montanez
      NIST Stop 8970