Skip to search.

Page options.

  • Raúl Carazo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2002
          Ok. I have my printer with an default type of paper (not A-4), so when I send a pdf report to the printer, I have to choose the type of paper (A-4) for printing it correctly.
          Can I set it in the XSL file where I made the pdf report? I set the measures of the page to A-4 ones, and the report has this measures, but the printer uses the other one...

          Thank you...

      Siete buoni, se potete
    • Dunning, John
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2002
        I pass a parameter to the XSL processor for page size ($page_size='letter | a4'), then set margins in the stylesheet according to the value of the parmeter.
        HTH,
        John