Help for generation on grapg from XML using xsl

  • Devarshi Pandey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2002
      Hi
      It would be very kind if any one of you could help me in producing a pie graph and bar graph of a existing xml document using XSLT or XSLFO or using svg..
      No matter what ever technology you use does'nt matter.
      In case you have some working example please send its source code.
      Thanks in advance.Waiting for an early reply.
      Regards
      Devarshi Pandey
      India
    • Brahmanand Gannur
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2002
        Hi Dev

        which platform are currently woking,
        is it ok with java
        as my XSLT transformer makes use of java library

        Brahma

        Brahmanand G Gannur <brahma@...>
        Developer
        Futureach India Pvt. Ltd.