PDF won't display in IE 5.5

  • unvj
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2002
      Anybody have any idea why a FOP generated PDF won't display in IE 5.5
      (just displays a blank page) but displays OK in Netscape?
    • Raúl Carazo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2002
        My problem was that I could show a dinamically-generated PDF in IE5.5
        but not in IE 5.0. But at the end, I could solve it.

        I think there are methods that can show the pdf in IE 5.0 and others
        not. But I didn't find a problem in IE 5.5

        Salve

        Raúl

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2002
          Do you have an example?