Antenna House XSL Formatter V2.0 (Beta1) released

  • tokukobayashi2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2001
      We have just made public the web page of "XSL Formatter V2.0".
      You are able to download evaluation version of it from now.

      Please refer to our website:

      http://www.antennahouse.com

      [Main features of "XSL Formatter V2.0"]

      1. Based on W3C XSL V1.0 specification.
      2. High compatibility with Windows due to Windows ActiveX Control.
      3. Using Antenna House's GUI, XML can be easily viewed, printed
      or converted to PDF in Windows on a stand-alone PC.
      4. Easy System integration by using command line interface
      or COM interface.
      5. Can be made available on web server as there is no limit
      to the number of access clients in the server license.
      6. Original PDF creation engine is available as an option.
      7. ActiveX Control specification is provided for OEM.
      License for integration and redistribution in OEM
      is also available.

      * contact: info@...

      Tokushige Kobayashi
      koba@...