Font Verdana

  • jn2_5
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2001
      I'm using my own servlet for creating a pdf report, and a xsl
      stylesheet for formatting it. If I set any font, it appears with
      Times New Roman (the default one), but if I don't set it, it appears
      with Arial!!!

      For example, if I use this xsl

      <xsl:attribute-set name="style">
      <xsl:attribute name="font-size">10pt</xsl:attribute>
      </xsl:attribute-set>

      With this style, the font is Arial

      If I set this one:

      <xsl:attribute-set name="style">
      <xsl:attribute name="font-size">10pt</xsl:attribute>
      <xsl:attribute name="font-family">Verdana</xsl:attribute>
      <xsl:attribute name="font-style"/>
      </xsl:attribute-set>

      (with Verdana or any other font), the font is Times New Roman.

      And if I set:

      <xsl:attribute-set name="style">
      <xsl:attribute name="font-size">10pt</xsl:attribute>
      <xsl:attribute name="font-family">Verdana</xsl:attribute>
      </xsl:attribute-set>

      there is an exception.