Re: [XSL-FO] column-gap

  • Etwin van Krimpen
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2001
      Ai, stupid: I looked again at my code and found the reason:

      <fo:region-body margin-bottom="{$body.margin.bottom}"
      margin-top="{$body.margin.top.first}"
      column-count="{$column.count}"/>
      column-gap="{$column.gap}"/>

      I closed region-body after $column.count, so it didn't read the $column.gap.
      Sorry.

      Thanks,

      Etwin