Re: Full implementation of xsl-fo?

  • dvd@renderx.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2001
      > I was wondering if XEP fully implements the xsl-fo W3C recommendation?

      Implementing the recommendation fully would be a big impact on both
      engine performance and price. XEP implements a substantial subset
      of the recommendation sufficient for publishing high-quality books
      and electronic materials, as well as for many other purposes, just
      look at our site's web pages reformatted as PDF using XEP (www.renderx.com).

      On the other hand, there are still important omissions and we are working
      hard on implementing all features which are significant for our domain.

      David Tolpin
      RenderX