RE: [XSL-FO] RenderX at XML 2001

  • Bryan Rasmussen
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2001
      Is is a super-scooter?:) actually it's just got to be a wysiwyg xsl-fo editor. am taking bets. :)
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2001
        In a message dated 06/12/01 09:03:22 GMT Standard Time, bry@... writes:

        Is is a super-scooter?:) actually it's just got to be a wysiwyg xsl-fo editor. am taking bets. :)

        I would bet against the super scooter actually. :)

        But the wysiwyg or (wysiawyg, a=almost) xsl-fo editor seems a likely candidate to me too.

        Why haven't we heard about a beta program on the list?

        Andrew Watt