RenderX at XML 2001

  • dvd@renderx.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2001
      Hi,

      We will demonstrate our new, not yet announced product at XML2001 Conference & Exhibition
      in Orlando on December 11-14th. I am sure a lot of you have many still unanswered
      XSLFO questions. If you are planning to attend - we would like to invite you to
      our booth. If you were not planning, but live close by to the Exhibition in
      Orlando you might want to consider stopping by at this major XML event.

      You may find this to be a unique opportunity to get in touch with the most recent
      achievements in XML and XSLFO. I will be happy to answer your questions at the
      stand.

      Also, since due to our limited resources I am the only person from RenderX
      attending we are looking for a person or company to share our booth space with. We
      think it to be a good opportunity for RenderX and our potential partner to benefit
      from the collaboration.

      If interested, please contact us at info@... . Please also include any
      information you believe may by useful for us to evaluate joint work at the Show
      and future potential partnering.

      David Tolpin

      RenderX, CTO.
      www.renderx.com
    • AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2001
        In a message dated 06/12/01 07:12:49 GMT Standard Time, dvd@... writes:

        We will demonstrate our new, not yet announced product at XML2001 Conference & Exhibition
        in Orlando on December 11-14th. I am sure a lot of you have many still unanswered
        XSLFO questions. If you are planning to attend - we would like to invite you to
        our booth. If you were not planning, but live close by to the Exhibition in
        Orlando you might want to consider stopping by at this major XML event.

        David,

        Hopefully you can send an email to the list on the 11th so we can all share in news about the new (presumably XSL-FO?) product.

        Regards

        Andrew Watt
      • Bryan Rasmussen

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 6, 2001
            In a message dated 06/12/01 09:03:22 GMT Standard Time, bry@... writes:

            Is is a super-scooter?:) actually it's just got to be a wysiwyg xsl-fo editor. am taking bets. :)

            I would bet against the super scooter actually. :)

            But the wysiwyg or (wysiawyg, a=almost) xsl-fo editor seems a likely candidate to me too.

            Why haven't we heard about a beta program on the list?

            Andrew Watt