RE: [XSL-FO] page begining lines being cut off

  • James Piva
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2001

      Well, I did it this way.

      1- add a java Date namespace to your xsl:stylesheet element:

      xmlns:Date="www.jclark.com/xt/java/java.util.Date"

      2- then where you need the system date put:

      <xsl:value-of select="Date:toString(Date:new())"/>

      Date:
      refers to the namespace(I think),
      and the method follows the :.
      In this example two calls are made in the same element.

      james