Please feel free to add XSL-FO links

  • AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2001
      Just an invitation to members to follow Edd Dumbill's lead. Please
      feel free to add useful links to the Links page.

      Thanks Edd. XMLHack.com is a great resource. I have been using it for
      many months and its range of XML coverage is excellent.

      If your link falls clearly into the categories represented by the
      folders please post it in the appropriate folder(s). I think
      XMLHack.com is so multi-dimensional it is properly placed where it is.

      I have just added a new folder for "XSL-FO with SVG" sites. At the
      moment I don't know of (or can't immediately think of) any sites with
      useful coverage on this. But I do think there will be more
      exploration of the interaction of those two fascinating technologies.
      If anyone knows of any XSL-FO with SVG site please feel free to add
      it to the folder.

      When posting a new link, please take a moment to email the group if
      you think the link is particularly good or will be particularly
      interesting to certain members. It just gives the group a "heads up"
      that an interesting new link has been added.

      How to add links?

      1. Login with eGroups.com If you joined using the email subsription
      address you will have a password but probably won't know it. Attempt
      to login, admit to having "forgotten" your password and it will be
      emailed to you.
      2. Once successfully logged in, go to the XSL-FO group page. Simply
      click on the XSL-FO name on the "MyGroups" page.
      3. Then choose the link to the Links page. The link is currently part
      way down the left column.

      Andrew Watt