985Re: [XSL-FO] xep 2.7 is having trouble with docbook FO output

  • David Tolpin
    Nov 8, 2001
      > Thanks, David.
      >
      > I did take a quick look at the spec. My reading of it is as follows:
      >
      > If the attribute "master-reference" appears in, say,
      > fo:conditional-page-master-reference (among others) it must contain a value
      > that has been defined earlier/elsewhere.
      >
      > Is that the correct interpretation? Your error message says the
      > "master-reference" attribute is required, absolutely.

      Ed,

      the error message you are getting is because master-name is used where master-reference should.
      And yes, master-reference is required for fo:conditional-page-master-reference.

      David Tolpin
      RenderX
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic