      From: Ed Nixon [mailto:ed.nixon@...]
      Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 8:55 AM
      To: docbook-apps@...-open.org
      Cc: XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [XSL-FO] xep 2.7 is having trouble with docbook FO output

      I'm experimenting with version 2.7 of XEP on vanilla FO output from
      docbook-xsl-1.45 and 1.46-experimental.

      XEP is having trouble, generating multiple instances of the following error:

      "Attribute 'master-reference' is required and must be specified for element
      type 'fo:conditional-page-master-reference'"

      I'm not up on the recommendation so I don't know if and/or whose bug this
      might be.

      I've cross posted to XSL-FO as well.

      regards. ...edN