7412Re: [XSL-FO] Re: text-align issue with fop 0.93

    Aug 29, 2007
      kpuppala wrote:

      > I haven't got any responses for the below mentioned issue. I was
      > going through the 'known Issues' list for fop 0.93 and it does
      > mention about word spacing not working as expected. The corresponding
      > testcase is named block_word_spacing_text_align_justify.xml. There is
      > not a whole lot of information provided on this issue. For the pudits
      > on this forum, do you see any corelation between the issue I am faced
      > and the one already documented? If so, are there any workarounds.

      Does the text you are aligning contain any page-number-citations? I
      believe page number citations aren't properly aligned in fop-0.93. You
      might get better responses to FOP specific questions on the fop-users
      mailing list. See the following link for details on subscribing:

      http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/maillist.html#fop-user

      Chris

      <snip/>
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic