7411Re: text-align issue with fop 0.93

  • kpuppala
    Aug 28, 2007
      I haven't got any responses for the below mentioned issue. I was
      going through the 'known Issues' list for fop 0.93 and it does
      mention about word spacing not working as expected. The corresponding
      testcase is named block_word_spacing_text_align_justify.xml. There is
      not a whole lot of information provided on this issue. For the pudits
      on this forum, do you see any corelation between the issue I am faced
      and the one already documented? If so, are there any workarounds.

      > Got a little couch potato?
      > http://search.yahoo.com/search?
      fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic