7353Re: Question about SAXON

  • mina_hurray
    Apr 2 12:55 PM
      Basically the input file is in SGML format and the output needs to be
      a well formed XML. So my inputs would be the sgm file and the
      stylesheet to transform it and I am expecting a wellformed XML output.
      But I get this error.

      SXXP0003: Error reported by XML parser: <Here it complains about tags
      not being closed>
      Transformation failed: Run-time errors were reported

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "W. Eliot Kimber" <ekimber@...> wrote:

      > mina_hurray wrote:
      > >

      > > Hi:
      > >
      > > I am not sure if this is the right place to post this question.
      > > I would like to know if there is an option to issue saxon to tell it
      > > to ignore the well-formedness of the input doc or that it is not an
      > > xml doc?
      >
      > This is really an XSLT question and not a Saxon question.
      >
      > What exactly are you trying to do? There may be a way to do what you
      > need using some of the features in XSLT 2.0 for processing non-XML
      input.

      > Cheers,
      >
      > Eliot
      >
      > --