7304Re: [XSL-FO] Graphic measurments on XSL:FO using renderx XEP

  • J.Pietschmann
    Jan 30, 2007
      mina_hurray wrote:
      > I am not sure how to word my question. Basically, I have a graphic
      > having width and height in Inches. As in '7.5Inches' and '7.84Inches'.
      > If my input xml graphic has:
      >
      > <graphic src="" width="7.5Inches" height="7.84Inches"/>
      > <xsl:when test="@height">
      > <xsl:value-of select="@height"/>
      > Will this just display the graphics with the right width and height or
      > should the width and height be converted to pixels?

      Probably not, because XSLFO uses "in" as representation for
      the unit "inch", as in
      content-height="7.5in"

      You can try to strip the "Inches" suffix, if it is fixed, and
      add the "in" in the XSLT. If the XML authors also use "1Inch"
      and/or "7.84inches" or something, you probably are in trouble.

      J.Pietschmann
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic