7303Graphic measurments on XSL:FO using renderx XEP

  • mina_hurray
    Jan 30, 2007
      Hi all:

      I am not sure how to word my question. Basically, I have a graphic
      having width and height in Inches. As in '7.5Inches' and '7.84Inches'.
      Now, on the FO styles sheet, I use renderx xep as the processor, when
      I am displaying the graphic height and width using
      <fo:external-graphic content-width="" content-height=""/>

      If my input xml graphic has:

      <graphic src="" width="7.5Inches" height="7.84Inches"/>

      On the fo style sheet,

      Can I just say:

      <fo:external-graphic>
      <xsl:attribute name="content-width">
      <xsl:choose>

      <xsl:when test="@width">
      <xsl:value-of select="@width"/>
      </xsl:when>
      <xsl:otherwise>90%</xsl:otherwise>
      </xsl:choose>
      </xsl:attribute>
      <xsl:attribute name="content-height">
      <xsl:choose>

      <xsl:when test="@height">
      <xsl:value-of select="@height"/>
      </xsl:when>
      <xsl:otherwise>90%</xsl:otherwise>
      </xsl:choose>
      </xsl:attribute>
      </fo:external-graphic>

      Will this just display the graphics with the right width and height or
      should the width and height be converted to pixels?

      Thanks in advance for all your help.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic