7263Spanning rows but not always keeping together

  • Carolyn
    Oct 2, 2006
      I need to be span rows but depending on the amount of information, I
      don't always want to use keep-together.within-page="always".
      Occationally, the amount of information or number of rows being
      spanned will not fit on a page.

      What's the best way to tell the FO that if the complete block doesn't
      fit at the bottom of the page to move it to the next but if it doesn't
      fit completely on any page to break it?

      I'm using AntennaHouse V4 to render my file.

      Thanks.

      Carolyn
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic