7250Re: [XSL-FO] Re: Cannot create xml file for add Font to FOP-0.20.5

  • J.Pietschmann
    Aug 25, 2006
      virgul4u wrote:
      > But with this I cant add the option for protect my pdf because if I
      > do this my pdf make an warning message on open and my font is
      > transformed to little : "......"? Is it normal?

      Yes. FOP 0.20.5 can't encrypt PDF documents with non-standard fonts
      properly.

      > If yes did Fop 0.90Beta have this probleme too?

      No, this particular problem has been fixed.

      > For me, install 0.90 beta for make my pdf is not possible because I
      > have already try and I have not the same render as I have on the
      > 0.20.5.

      Try the latest release, it has most of the elementary bugs fixed
      (in particular the text alignment issues, except for page numbers).

      J.Pietschmann
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic