7244Re: Cannot create xml file for add Font to FOP-0.20.5

  • virgul4u
    Aug 25, 2006
      Ok guy thanks for sharing but my font is really simple and is good
      convert by the 0.20.5 version I have found the following line to
      generate my xml file and that works well:

      java -cp build\fop.jar;lib\avalon-framework.jar;lib\xml-
      apis.jar;lib\xercesImpl.jar;lib\xalan.jar
      org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader c:\BR_OCRB.TTF OCRB.xml

      But with this I cant add the option for protect my pdf because if I
      do this my pdf make an warning message on open and my font is
      transformed to little : "......"? Is it normal?If yes did Fop
      0.90Beta have this probleme too?

      For me, install 0.90 beta for make my pdf is not possible because I
      have already try and I have not the same render as I have on the
      0.20.5. And unfortunately I didn't have any time for re-write my xsl
      code one more time.

      Thanks for all

      Thierry

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Sands" <kensands@...> wrote:

      > Im on 0.90 beta, it's perfectly stable for my current uses, I'd
      upgrade
      > if a newer version was twice as fast or something but currently due
      > the lack of duplex control support in fop I have to modify the code
      > add duplexing whenever I get a new version, thats enough hassle that
      > I'll be sticking with my 0.90beta for a bit.
      >
      > Besides, it's not me with a problem, it's Thierry trying to make
      fonts,
      > perhaps he'll have more luck with an update.
      >
      > Ken.

      0.90alpha is

      > quite buggy, 0.20.5 is ancient and limited. Please consider
      upgrading to

      > the latest release 0.92beta or SVN Trunk.
      >
      > Chris
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >

      > --
      >
      > Scanned by mailCritical.
      > --
      >
      > The DSI Group of Companies
      > International House, Barlow Way,
      > Fairview Industrial Park., Rainham, Essex, RM13 8EW, UK
      > Tel: +44 (0) 1708 523 000
      > Fax: +44 (0) 1708 524 000
      > Email: enquiries@...

      **
      > This message and any attachments is intended only for the
      individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain
      information which is privileged, confidential or prohibited from
      disclosure or unauthorised use. If the recipient of the transmission
      is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
      for delivering such materials to the intended recipient, you are
      hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction,
      dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
      publication of this email message or it's attachments other than by
      its intended recipients is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you
      have received it in error, please notify us immediately by telephone
      on the number above and destroy the message and all copies in your
      possession.

      **

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic