      From: Chris Bowditch [mailto:bowditch_chris@...]
      Sent: 25 August 2006 09:29
      To: XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [XSL-FO] Re: Cannot create xml file for add Font to
      FOP-0.20.5

      Ken Sands wrote:

      > 0.90 beta is simply the version I have installed at the moment as it
      > meets all my needs (there is some hypenation and wrapping issues in
      > 20.5) - actually thats not quite true it's a modified version of 0.90
      > beta that I've added optional duplexing to. Anyway the version
      > shouldn't really matter unless there have been changes made to
      > TTFReader from 20.5 - 0.9.

      There wasnt a change to the TTFReader between 0.20.5 and 0.90alpha, but
      there are changes to the TTFReader in more recent FOP code. 0.90alpha is

      quite buggy, 0.20.5 is ancient and limited. Please consider upgrading to

      the latest release 0.92beta or SVN Trunk.

      Chris

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      --

      Scanned by mailCritical.
      --

      The DSI Group of Companies
      International House, Barlow Way,

      This message and any attachments is intended only for the individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or prohibited from disclosure or unauthorised use. If the recipient of the transmission is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this email message or it's attachments other than by its intended recipients is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on the number above and destroy the message and all copies in your possession.