7242Re: [XSL-FO] Re: Cannot create xml file for add Font to FOP-0.20.5

    Aug 25, 2006
      Ken Sands wrote:

      > 0.90 beta is simply the version I have installed at the moment as it meets all my needs (there is some hypenation and wrapping issues in 20.5) - actually thats not quite true it's a modified version of 0.90 beta that I've added optional duplexing to. Anyway the version shouldn't really matter unless there have been changes made to TTFReader from 20.5 - 0.9.

      There wasnt a change to the TTFReader between 0.20.5 and 0.90alpha, but
      there are changes to the TTFReader in more recent FOP code. 0.90alpha is
      quite buggy, 0.20.5 is ancient and limited. Please consider upgrading to
      the latest release 0.92beta or SVN Trunk.