      From: kumar puppala <kpuppala@...>
      To: XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 11:15:39 AM
      Subject: [XSL-FO] Apache FOP 0.20.5 Image Issue for PCL

      Hello All:
      I am experiencing a problem with PCL images using
      Apache FOP 0.20.5. If I have an <fo:external- graphic>
      element and specify text-align property, it is not
      honored. The markup looks something like this:

      <fo:block font-size="10pt"
      text-align-" center">< fo:external- graphic
      text-align=" center"
      src="file:/tempfile s/FmtrTest/ image1.img" /></fo:block>

      The text-align property is honored when doing PDF
      rendering for the same markup. Is there any known
      issue here and do we have a bugfix which I can
      implement in my version of source code?

      Kumar Puppala

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com