7208Apache FOP 0.20.5 Image Issue for PCL

  • kumar puppala
    Jun 30, 2006
      Hello All:
      I am experiencing a problem with PCL images using
      Apache FOP 0.20.5. If I have an <fo:external-graphic>
      element and specify text-align property, it is not
      honored. The markup looks something like this:

      <fo:block font-size="10pt"
      text-align-"center"><fo:external-graphic
      text-align="center"
      src="file:/tempfiles/FmtrTest/image1.img"/></fo:block>

      The text-align property is honored when doing PDF
      rendering for the same markup. Is there any known
      issue here and do we have a bugfix which I can
      implement in my version of source code?

      Thanks,
      Kumar Puppala

      http://mail.yahoo.com