      From: ravi gupta <ravipratap8@...>
      To: XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, May 2, 2006 3:05:45 AM
      Subject: Re: [XSL-FO] increase print quality from Linux CUPS

      hi
      i m working on XML to PDF converter using FOP
      can u plz tell me which all methods r in java to support xml to pdf conversion
      and wt input takes and how it process it..
      plz guide me..

      freefly_xml <wonderboy@...> wrote:
      I am creating a pdf file with fop. When I open the PDF in Adobe reader
      and print it the quality is much better than when I print the pdf
      directly from Linux using the lp command.

      Is there a way to increase the print quality from Linux CUPS? These
      are scanned examples of print outs.

      Here are examples of what I'm working with:

      http://www.bangboompow.com/xml/invoice/

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Xml xsl Xsl Xsl fo Xsl-fo Xsl tutorial
      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS