      Van: XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com [mailto:XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com]Namens Jirka
      Kosek
      Verzonden: vrijdag 21 april 2006 13:28
      Aan: XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
      Onderwerp: Re: [XSL-FO] Crop marks ... once again (files listed in
      e-mail)

      Henk Hartkamp wrote:

      > I m so sorry but the attached files were stripped in this Yahoo group.
      > I included the instructions in the xml and xslt. Perhaps i have put them
      at
      > the wrong place. To show you the xml and the xslt files I listed them
      below.

      > XML:
      >
      > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      > <?xep-pdf-crop-offset 24pt?>
      > <?xep-pdf-bleed 1mm?>
      > <?xep-pdf-crop-mark-width 3mm?>

      You can place such instructions into your XSLT file, before fo:root in a
      form:

      <xsl:processing-instruction
      name="xep-pdf-crop-offset">24pt</xsl:processiong-instruction>

      There is also possibility to tunnel PIs from source document to the
      target in XSLT, but it will not work with your current template arrangement.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic