7136Re: [XSL-FO] hi

    Apr 5, 2006
      At 2006-04-05 05:45 +0100, ravi gupta wrote:
      >hi to all ... i m new for this group

      Welcome!

      > and want to learn more abt XML FO to use in development tool of
      > XML to PDF convesion.

      There are many web sites you can find using Google.

      There are books for sale in bookstores from O'Reilly (Pawson),
      Prentice Hall (myself), and others.

      We sell PDF renditions of our books from our web site, with freely
      downloadable excerpts for you to determine if you want to buy the
      entire book. We also sell this to corporations to mount on their own
      intranets for their staff to use.

      We deliver training, and I see from the timestamp your mail was sent
      from Britain ... we are delivering two lectures and three hands-on
      courses in Birmingham in May, the last one being a full-day hands-on
      introduction to XSL-FO where you will be producing PDF from XML by
      lunch time and go through many of the constructs by the end of the day.

      We are collaborating with TuxML http://www.TuxML.co.uk who are
      hosting us in Birmingham May 22-25, 2006. Registration is now open
      and you can get details from the links on their home page. We have
      also updated our schedule page with the details.

      I hope this helps.

      --
      Registration open for XSLT/XSL-FO training: Wash.,DC 2006-06-12/16
      Also for XML/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Birmingham, UK 2006-05-22/25