7103Re: Markers, running headers and FOP

  • frank_n_kathy
    Feb 3, 2006
      Hi,

      I managed to find your post describing the exact problem that I'm having
      with FOP, that is trying to create running headers using fo:marker and
      fo:retrieve-marker. Do you know if FOP does, indeed, support this
      feature, and if not, what the solution might be? Thanks for any feedback
      that you might provide.

      Frank

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "Etwin van Krimpen" <evkrimpen@...>
      wrote:

      > Anders,
      >
      > I don't have helpful advice on FOP. I ran into the same trouble trying
      > use running headers with FOP. At last I switched to XEP. XEP works,
      but is a
      > commercial product.
      >
      > Success,
      >
      > Etwin