7097Announce: Registration for hands-on XSL training [Yahoo-XSL-FO]

    Jan 27, 2006
      Just a quick post that we'll be making our go/no-go decision next
      week regarding the hands-on XSLT and/or XSL-FO training scheduled for
      March 13-17, 2006 in Denver, Colorado.

      We don't yet have sufficient numbers to warrant running the course,
      so if you have been thinking about signing up and have been waiting,
      please visit our home page linked below and follow the links to
      indicate your intent to register, or the opportunity may fall apart.

      Thanks!

      cc: XSL-List, XML-Dev, Yahoo-XSL-FO, XML-Doc, UBL-Dev, XML-L,
      RenderX, AntennaHouse

      --
      Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses: Denver,CO March 13-17,2006