6822Re: [XSL-FO] Re: JFOR - XSL:FO to RTF converter

  • Andreas Jung
    Oct 1, 2005
      Forget Jfor..it sucks and seems to be unmaintained. Try XFC from
      XMLmind.com. We are using it in production to generate RTF from HTML (via
      csstoxslfo). It just works...never had any problems with XFC.

      -aj

      --On 1. Oktober 2005 07:58:59 +0000 dixonterry <terry.dixon@...>