6806RE: [XSL-FO] determine if fo:block is before page break

  • Victor Vishnyakov
    Sep 27, 2005
      As far as I see you use the leader in the block to create a space between
      paragraphs. I would recommend you to use space-before and space-after
      attributes of the blocks to achieve the desired result.
      <space>.conditionality property controls if it should be discarded on the
      edge of the page.

      Best regards,
      Victor Vishnyakov
      http://xslfo-zone.com/