6773Re: Streaming generated Pdf using FOPServlet- Saving Problem

  • vijay_singh
    Sep 16, 2005
      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, Jirka Kosek <jirka@k...> wrote:
      > vijay_singh wrote:
      >
      > > I don't know if somebody has come across this issue. We are using
      FOP
      > > Servlet and we dynamically generated PDF on fly and stream it to
      the
      > > browser. As we are not creating a output file, the generated pdf
      file
      > > takes the name of the URL in the browser window. Is there anyway
      > > give a name to the file, so that when users save the generated
      file
      > > they see the proper name of the file and not the URL in the
      browser.

      > Try adding these HTTP headers in your HTTP response:

      > --
      > Jirka Kosek e-mail: jirka@k... http://www.kosek.cz
      > Profesionální ¹kolení a poradenství v oblasti technologií XML.
      > Podívejte se na ná¹ novì spu¹tìný web http://DocBook.cz
      > Podrobný pøehled ¹kolení http://xmlguru.cz/skoleni/
      Thanks.
      This solution does give you save option or open open option. But is
      there any way file can be shown in the new window and if the user
      saves after having a look, it should have a proper file name?
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic