6770Streaming generated Pdf using FOPServlet- Saving Problem

  • vijay_singh
    Sep 15, 2005
      Hi

      I don't know if somebody has come across this issue. We are using FOP
      Servlet and we dynamically generated PDF on fly and stream it to the
      browser. As we are not creating a output file, the generated pdf file
      takes the name of the URL in the browser window. Is there anyway to
      give a name to the file, so that when users save the generated file
      they see the proper name of the file and not the URL in the browser.

      I suppose we can save the file and then stream to browser, but we don't
      want to do it because then we have to take care of the different
      request different versions of that file.

      Vijay
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic