6700Re: Implementing layout, and page-sequence in CSS2.

  • touchlenin
    Aug 9 2:44 AM
      Hi Victor,

      I have been asking for some workable examples in CSS2 which
      implements the same page-layout concept in XSL-FO.

      ie.,

      what would be the equivalent style representation of the below said
      XSL-FO tags in CSS2?

      eg;
      <fo:layout-master-set>
      <fo:simple-page-master margin-top="" margin-bottom="">
      <fo:region-body margin-top="" margin-bottom=""/>
      <fo:region-before margin-top="" margin-bottom=""/>
      <fo:region-after margin-top="" margin-bottom=""/>
      </fo:simple-page-master>
      </fo:layout-master-set>

      Any thoughts, are always welcome.

      I wish, you could send me some workable examples, for implementing
      this in CSS2.

      Thanks in advance.

      Lenin.

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "Victor Vishnyakov" <tch_@m...> wrote:
      > I haven't clearly understood what are you interested in. However,
      several
      > samples with different layout-master-sets might be found here:
      > http://xslfo-zone.com/examples/xsl-fo/pagination-and-
      layout/index.jsp

      > Best regards,
      > Victor Vishnyakov