6496Re: [XSL-FO] table and list

    May 7, 2005
      At 2005-05-05 20:46 +0000, geethanandh wrote:
      >I have a table and i want to number each row in that table using the
      >list. How do i do that??
      >
      >I am learning fo, so please help me.

      Row numbering is not done under XSL-FO control. It is the responsibility
      of your transformation to number the rows and then you only use XSL-FO to
      format those numbers.

      Look at how you are generating your XSL-FO for your table and determine
      then how you can calculate the row number and then how you want the row
      number to appear.

      I hope this helps.