6493Forcing page breaks

  • Andreas Jung
    May 6, 2005

      I am generating PDF from several HTML files using csstoxslfo and Xinc. The
      HTML from the different input files
      is concatenated and processed as a whole. Is there a way to insert
      something in the generated FO file so that
      every subdocument starts on a new page? My plan is to insert a marker
      somewhere at the end of each HTML page
      and replace it in the generated FO document with *something*. The
      *something* part is what I am currently missing.

      Andreas