6469Centering static inline content

  • arianhojat2000
    May 2, 2005
      Hello,
      btw thanx Mike Trotman the document('blah.aspx') for getting date
      info worked well.
      Now i am trying to align 2 pieces of info, on 1 line, at the bottom
      of static content like so(without putting each piece in its own
      block) but it does not work...

      <fo:static-content flow-name="my-bottom-sidebar">
      <fo:block>

      //i want this inlined code aligned to the left with some margins
      //margin-left="20px" padding-left="20px" text-align="left" does not
      work
      <fo:inline>
      <xsl:value-of select="$date"/>
      </fo:inline>

      //i want this inlined code centered on same line as info above
      //text-align="center" does not work
      <fo:inline>
      <fo:inline color="black">Page </fo:inline> <fo:inline color="black"
      text-decoration="underline"><fo:page-number/></fo:inline>
      </fo:inline>

      </fo:block>
      </fo:static-content>

      I think because text-align doesnt seem to be a valid attribute for
      inline but only block?
      (http://www.w3schools.com//xslfo/obj_inline.asp)
      Thanx in advance
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic