6373RE: [XSL-FO] Creating bookmarks
- Apr 11, 2005Thanks Dave, although I do use XEP so I might have a go and see if I can
get it to work without forking out any cash.
I try not to feed the vendors who post (and I've had a few...)
The Program Management Group plc
tel: +44 (0) 1937 547 171
direct: +44 (0) 1937 547 165
fax: +44 (0) 1937 547 154
From: Dave Pawson [mailto:DaveP@...]
Sent: 08 April 2005 21:14
Subject: Re: [XSL-FO] Creating bookmarks
On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 06:35 -0700, Mike Ferrando wrote:
> The bookmark issue really is a XSLT engine issue.
> Some XSL-FO processors have bookmark extensions and some don't.
Bookmarks aren't in the rec.
So implementor decisions don't really count for much till the next rec.
Please ignore vendors sales pitches Nicola.
Yahoo! Groups Links
* To visit your group on the web, go to:
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic