6273RE: [XSL-FO] Forms in FO

  • Nicola Harlow
    Mar 22, 2005
      Hi,

      Well I do output in four formats, (HTML, Compiled Help, Online Help,
      PDF), most of which take the forms, so I'm not too bothered. I might
      just create a table people can fill out the old fashioned way (with a
      technology known as print out and write :) so they can contact us if
      they really are desperate to comment! At the moment I just direct them
      to the main help files as I have to have something to replace the topic
      normally filled with HTML forms.

      Hopefully soon I can have space on our website to include a feedback
      form (although perhaps not with just dodgy emailing replies!) and I can
      then link to that from the PDF with a plain old external link ;)

      Nicola

      Nicola Harlow
      Technical Author
      The Program Management Group plc